The Sub Zero 315W Wine Storage is a 15 1/8″ width wine cooler with a retail price of $2,180 – $2,465.
This holds up to 26 bottles that contains 750 ml. and it has an overall height of 34 1/16″ and overall depth of 24″. It also has a door clearance of 16 5/8″. The opening width is of 15 1/4″, the opening height 34 1/2″ and the opening depth 24″.
- Overlay and stainless steel design applications.
- Full-view high height glass doorway with UV protection.
- Solitary temperature area.
- Strong, rustproof cable shelves fit typical 750 ml containers, half-bottles, in addition to magnums.
- Roller-glide shelves faced with natural cherry wood have a three-quarter expansion for effortless accessibility.
- Six typical shelves with 24 (750 ml) bottle ability.
- Corrected container owner with 2 (750 ml) container ability.
- Discreet reduced current interior lighting.
- Stainless steel (traditional, platinum and carbon) tubular manages for overlay style.
- Polished chrome handle for overlay layout.
- Filler strip to conform to 18″ large opening.
Much better wine storage for the bottle inevitably implies much better satisfaction. System 315W is an inbuilt single-zone Red wine Storage space system with a capacity of 26 (750 ml) bottles. At 15″ large, this under counter device is ideal for those installations where space is a problem. Model 315W is available in the overlay and stainless steel design applications.
Sub Zero Wine Cooler units will always be more expensive than some of the other options out there, but they are the best.