The Sub Zero 424 Freestanding Wine Storage is a 24 1/4″ width wine cooler with a retail price of $4,015.00.
This small, but space efficient unit can hold up to 46 bottles. It has the total height of 34 3/16″, total depth of 24 3/8 and a doorway space of 25 3/8″. This model is mostly appropriate for 750 ml. bottles like the regular 424 model.
- Star-K compliant with installation of a harness set.
- Designed for a freestanding application with stainless steel outside.
- Personal temperature control of two separate compartments.
- Maintains perfect keeping and serving temperature for all red wines, moisture and UV security.
- Temperature areas range from 38° F to 65° F. Full-view, UV-resistant glass doorway.
- Brightened touch control panel.
- Discreet indoor illumination.
- Red wine racks suit 750 ml bottles, half-bottles and magnums.
- Roller-glide red wine shelves with organic cherrywood dealing have three-quarter extension for simple access.
- Can be connected to house safety system.
- Stainless steel tubular and expert manages.
- UL accepted door lock.
Enemies of Wine:
Heat – Two independent storage zones can be set in a range of 38°F to 65°F, with one-degree digital accuracy.
Light – UV resistant bronze tinted glass shields wines from harmful rays.
Humidity – Dual evaporators, one for each storage zone, maintain steady, moderate humidity.
Vibration – Sub-Zero’s quiet compressor lets wines rest undisturbed. Shelves glide out smoothly, providing access without agitating the wine.
It’s a free-standing system, the 424FWS has the ability to store 46 (750 ml) bottles of wine, which is a pretty good amount for someone who hasn’t lots of wines to store. Two independent storage zones preserve the temperature level and moisture the wine, thus keeping it fresh and intact. It is a benefit that serious wine fans need and righteously demand. The outdoor is totally outfitted in stainless steel for a free-standing application.
If you need additional bottle storage space check out the Sub Zero 427 Wine Storage Unit.