The Sub Zero 427R Wine Storage with refrigerator drawers is a 27″ width wine cooler with a retail price of $7,245.00.
This holds up to 78 bottles best suitable for 750 ml. and it has an overall height of 80″ and overall depth of 24″. It also includes a door clearance of 25 1/2″. Like other refrigerators and freezers, it has an opening width of 27″, opening height of 80″ and an opening depth of 25″ (depth is 24″ from the front of the unit to its back).
Design may necessitate moving the unit back, or cabinets forward to achieve a flush fit. This will require a minimum opening depth of 25″. The refrigerator capacity of its drawer is 5.3 cu ft. and has a standard glass door model option.
- Upper cabinet wine storage and two bulk storage drawers.
- Custom front panels and hardware allow for infinite design options.
- Integrated design allows for dual installation with integrated unit.
- Individual temperature control of two separate wine storage compartments.
- Maintains ideal storing and serving temperature for all wines, humidity and UV protection.
- Wine storage temperature zones range from 39°F to 65°F.
- Full-view, UV-resistant glass door.
- Illuminated touch control panel.
- Discreet cabinet interior lighting.
- Wine shelves accommodate 750 ml bottles, half-bottles and magnums.
- Roller-glide wine shelves with natural cherry wood facing have three-quarter extension for easy access.
- Illuminated display shelf for prized bottles of wine.
- Can be connected to home security system.
- Stainless steel front panel with tubular or pro handle 80″ or 84″ finished height.
- Stainless steel tubular and pro handles.
- Dual installation kits for installation with integrated column, tall or drawer model.
- UL approved door lock.
You may also search for other wine storage cooler models. Model 427R has a wine storage space ability of 78 (750 ml) containers and serves two fridge drawers for soda, draft beer and treats. Three individual storage zones maintain ideal temperature and humidity. The incorporated style permits the unit to merge flawlessly into the decor.
A professional look but still a large unit, this may be more functional if in a wine cellar rather than the kitchen area. You may want to consider looking at the Sub Zero WS-30.