The Sub Zero 700BF(I) is a 27 inch width integrated Freezer drawer with a retail price of $3,985 – $4,090.
It has an overall height of 34 1/2 inch with a total depth of 24 inch. The 700 series also features a drawer clearance of 19 1/2 inch with a total freezer capacity of 5.1 cu ft.
For a stand alone freezer unit, this is one of the best value for money model you will find.
Below you can see a picture of it in a modern kitchen:
- Custom-made frontal panels and equipment enable endless design alternatives.
- Point-of-use refrigeration that can be positioned anywhere inside your home.
- Microprocessor maintains accurate control, within 1° of established temperature.
- Easy-access, lit up touch control panel on the top fridge drawer.
- Brilliant indoor lighting.
- Smooth-glide, full-extension storage cabinets.
- Alarm component will certainly sound a clear beep if a drawer is left open.
- Automatic ice maker supplies crescentshaped ice (only the model 700BFI).
- Stainless steel front panels with tubular or expert takes care of.
- Stainless steel tubular.
- Dual installment set for setup with pillar, high or cabinet system.
- 1 Temperature Zone
- 2 Storage Drawers
- 2 Removable Drawer Dividers (700BF)
- 1 Removable Drawer Divider (700BFI)
- Automatic Defrost
- Automatic Ice Maker (700BFI)
This integrated refrigerator can be put anywhere in the kitchen. It merges seamlessly into the décor, with no visible hinges or grilles. Model 700BF(I) is a 27″ wide base unit with freezer storage in both drawers. Model 700BFI features an automatic ice maker. This Sub Zero model is ENERGY STAR qualified for energy efficiency.