The Sub Zero 700BR is a 27 inch width integrated Refrigerator drawer with a retail price of $3,950.00.
It has an overall height of 34 1/2 inch with a total depth of 24 inch. It also includes a drawer clearance of 19 1/2 inch. This model has a refrigerator capacity of 5.3 cu ft. and opening depth of 25″ (Depth is 24″ from the front of the unit to its back). Design may necessitate moving the unit back, or the cabinets forward, to achieve a flush fit. This will require a minimum opening depth of 25″.
- Customized front panels and equipment permit boundless layout options.
- Point-of-use refrigeration that could be placed anywhere in the home.
- Microprocessor maintains specific control, within 1° of set temperature.
- Easy-access, lit up touch control panel in upper refrigerator compartment.
- Bright indoor lighting.
- Detachable crisper cover on top refrigerator compartment.
- Upper compartment is deep sufficient for bottled beverages to stand upright.
- Smooth-glide, full-extension storage space compartments.
- Doorway alarm system has a distinct beep if compartment is left open.
- Stainless steel front panels with tubular or pro handles.
- Stainless steel tubular and pro handles.
- Dual installation kits for installation with column, tall or drawer model.
- Dozen egg container.
- 1 Temperature Zone
- 2 Storage Drawers
- Removable Crisper Cover
- 2 Removable Drawer Dividers
Integrated refrigeration can be used anywhere in the home. It merges seamlessly into the décor, with no visible hinges or grilles. Model 700BR is a 27″ wide base unit with refrigerator storage in both drawers.
Check out more product prices and reviews in our main page.