The Sub Zero BI-36F is a 36 inch built-in freezer with a retail price of $6,430 – $7,500.
It has an overall height of 84″ and overall depth of 24″. The specification door swing of this freezer is LH or RH and has a door clearance of standard 37 1/4″.
- Electronic microprocessor constantly monitors entire unit to ensure proper food storage environment.
- Microbiological water filtration system filters bacteria, viruses and sediment, but not fluoride.
- Illuminated touch control panel.
- Bright interior lighting throughout, including storage drawer area.
- Adjustable wire shelves and door shelves.
- Soft-close glide system on storage drawers.
- Easy-access flip-up grille.
- Max ice feature increases production for a 24-hour period.
- Built for 83″ or 88″ finished height (84″ is typical).
- Double setup sets with and without double vast build, 84″ completed height.
- Side panel in white and stainless steel.
- Stainless steel kickplate.
- Substitute water filter.
- 90 ° doorway stop.
- 22.8 cu ft Capacity
- Water Filtration System
- Automatic Ice Maker
- 3 Adjustable Wire Shelves
- 1 Stationary Glass Shelf
- 3 Storage Drawers and Dividers
- 3 Adjustable Door Shelves
- 2 Stationary Door Shelves
In a dual installation with refrigerator model BI-36R, the freezer model BI-36F offers maximum refrigeration capacity. The new water filtration system removes suspended particles, chemical pollutants, viruses and bacteria from the ice.
You may also want to consider the BI-36U which is the over and under model.