The Sub Zero BI-36UG is a 36 inch built-in combination of refrigerator and freezer with glass door and a retail price between $9,175 and $10,285. The most expensive model is the Sub Zero BI-36UFD, the french door model.
This one has a total height of 84″ and total depth of 24″. With doorway allowance of 37 1/4″ and flush inset of 37 3/4″. Additionally, the BI-36UG model has the opening width of 35 1/2″ with a flush inset width of 38″, opening height of 83 3/4″ with a flush inset height of 84″ and opening Depth of 24″ with a flush inset depth of 26 3/16″.
If you are considering a delivery, the weight of this product is 529 pounds and it is recommended that you have a professional installer handle the transition from your old kitchen to your new one.
Here is a picture of this model in a wood style kitchen:
- Dual refrigeration system makes sure your meals are kept in the best condition possible. It also provides power effectiveness.
- Digital microprocessor regularly keeps track of the whole unit’s atmosphere to guarantee proper food storage atmosphere.
- Air purification system reduces smells, micro-organisms, viruses and ethylene gas.
- Advanced water filtration system.
- Triple-pane, UV-resistant glass doorway (there is also higher altitude glass available).
- LED touch control panel.
- Bright indoor illumination throughout, featuring storage space cabinet area.
- Adjustable spill-proof glass racks.
- Soft-close crisper and deli cabinets provide an area with slightly decreased temperature.
- Easy-access flip-up grille.
- Educational freshness cards.
- Full-extension, roll-out fridge compartment.
- Max ice attribute accelerates production for a 24-hour duration.
- Grilles for 83″ or 88″ finished height (84″ is standard).
- Framed front panels in white or stainless steel.
- Flush inset and twin flush inset panels in stainless steel with tubular or pro.
- Dual setup set with or without twin broad grille, 84″ completed height.
- Custom frontal panel mounting set.
- Side panel in white or stainless steel.
- Stainless steel kickplate.
- Framed grille insert.
- Stainless steel tubular.
- Compartment specifically for egg storage.
- Substitute air purification cartridge and water filter.
- 90° door stop.
- 16.3 cu ft Capacity
- Air Purification System
- 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves
- 1 Stationary Glass Shelf
- 1 High-Humidity Drawer with Dividers
- 1 Storage Drawer with Dividers
- Triple-Pane UV-Resistant Glass Door
- 5.3 cu ft Capacity
- Water Filtration System
- Full-Extension Roll-Out Freezer Drawer
- Two-Tier Wire Storage Baskets
- Automatic Ice Maker
Over-and-under the model BI-36UG provides a very big cooling storage space with a glass doorway, plus a beneficial roll-out freezer drawer. Sub-Zero’s combo refrigerator and freezer together with an air filtration and water filtering systems, will guarantee the freshness of your foods and water like nothing you are accustomed to. Frame, overlay, flush inset and stainless steel style options are offered. The flush inset setup choice allows the unit’s flush to fit with the surrounding cabinets.
View more kinds of over-and-under combination of refrigerator and freezer in Sub Zero Refrigerator Guide.