The Sub Zero IC-27FI is a 27 inch width integrated Freezer Column with a retail price of $6,685.00.
It has an overall height of 81 inch with a total depth of 24 inch. It has a doorway allowance of 25 1/2 inch and a freezer capacity of 16.3 cu ft. It also has an opening height of 81″ and width of 27″. Opening Depth: 25″ (Depth is 24″ from the front of the unit to its back).
Design may necessitate moving the unit back, or cabinets forward to achieve a flush fit. This will require a minimum opening depth of 25″.)
- Custom front panel and hardware allows for infinite design options.
- Point-of-use refrigeration that can be placed anywhere in the home.
- Integrated design allows for dual installation with another integrated unit.
- Microprocessor maintains precise control, within 1° of set temperature.
- Easy-access, illuminated touch control panel.
- Bright interior lighting.
- Adjustable wire shelves and door shelves.
- Soft-close glide system on storage drawers.
- Door alarm has an audible beep if door is left open.
- Automatic ice maker provides crescent shaped ice.
- 90° door stop built into hinge.
- Stainless steel front panel with tubular or pro handle—81″ or 84″ finished height.
- Stainless steel tubular and pro handles.
- Dual installation kits for installation with column, tall or drawer model.
- 3 Adjustable Wire Shelves
- 3 Storage Drawers with Dividers
- 6 Adjustable Door Shelves
- Automatic Defrost
- Automatic Ice Maker
It is the classy evolution of freezer layout that customers have actually been asking for, performed as only Sub-Zero can provide. This 27″ all freezer column allows you to pair it with full-size incorporated refrigeration or compartments to tailor your custom layout needs. Advanced but simple to use digital equipment is included along with brilliant illumination. Door alarm system will certainly alert you with a clear beep if the doorway is exposed. The integrated style accepts custom-made wood panels.
Check our main page for more products, reviews and prices of refrigerators and freezers.