The Sub Zero UC-15I (with a 14 3/4″ width) is an undercounter ice maker with a retail price of $2,820 – $3,565.
This undercounter ice maker has an overall height (levelers in) of 33 5/8″ and overall depth of 23″. It has a minimun door clearance of 18″ and has the ice storage capacity of 25 lbs. UC-15I have the opening width of 15 1/4″, opening height of 34 1/2″ and opening depth of 24″. They have a minimun height required (levelers in) of 33 5/8″.
- Can be matched with a customized overlay or stainless steel door front panel.
- Timeless stainless steel door panel with tubular, rounded or expert deals with readily available as sales accessories.
- 24″ depth style for a full.
- Integrated appearance.
- Strong core doorway with gasket and doorway more detailed.
- Systems UC-15I and UC-15IO have a gravity drain, while Models UC-15IP and UC-15IPO have an inbuilt pump to allow greater setup adaptability.
- Automatic ice machine offers high-quality, clear ice.
- Ice storage bin capability of around 25 lbs.
- Automatic defrost.
- Reversible doorway swing.
- Front venting with completely removable kickplate allows unit to be serviced from the front.
- UL approved for United States and Canada
- Traditional stainless steel doorway front panels with tubular, rounded or expert takes care of in 15″ and 18″ widths.
- Classic stainless steel manages for custom-made panel application.
- Classic stainless steel kickplate.
- Filler strip for 18″ opening.
- LED Bin Light
- Water Filter
- Ice Scoop
Sub-Zero undercounter systems streamline life in the house by producing refrigeration anywhere it’s required. In the kitchen area, a high-volume ice machine is a need to for enjoyable. The Model UC-15I ice machine has a storage space capacity of around 25 pounds of ice.