The Sub Zero UC-24BG (with a 23 7/8″ width) is an undercounter beverage holder with a retail price of $2,125 – $2,265.
This stands up to 16 containers of 750 ml capacity. It has an overall height of 34″ and total depth of 24″. This additionally has a doorway allowance of 25 3/8″. The opening width is of 24″, the opening up height 34 1/2″ and the opening depth 24″.
- Full-view, UV-resistant glass door — higher altitude glass readily available.
- Easy-access, touch control board with LCD screen.
- Temperature level selection from 34° F to 45° F. Bright indoor lighting.
- Roller-glide wine racks with natural cherry wood facing have three-quarter expansion for effortless gain access to.
- Modifiable, spill-proof glass shelf.
- Clear utility bin for storage of smaller sized items.
- Stainless steel tubular and pro handles..
- Door lock.
- 2 Wine Storage Shelves
- Adjustable Glass Shelf
- Clear Utility Bin
- Full-View Glass Door
Sub-Zero undercounter units simplify life at home by bringing refrigeration anywhere it’s needed. Fresh greens in the kitchen island. Soda and snacks in the media room. Chilled mineral water in the master suite. Model UC-24BG has a full-view glass door and is available in the overlay or stainless steel design. It also features two wine storage shelves that will hold up to 16 (750 ml) bottles.