The Sub Zero UC-24C (with a 23 7/8″ width) is an undercounter combination of refrigerator and freezer with a retail price of $2,255 – $2,455.
This undercounter combo has an overall height of 34″ and overall depth of 24″. The door clearance is 25 3/8″ and the refrigerator capacity is of 3.7 cu ft. The opening width is of 24″, the opening height 34 1/2″ and the opening depth of 24″. Additionally, this product has a shipping weight of 130 lbs. This kind of Sub Zero product can hold up to 8 bottles of 750 ml.
- Can be matched with a custom overlay or stainless steel door front panel
- Timeless stainless steel door panel with tubular take care of offered as sales accessory
- Easy-access electronic commands with LCD show
- Roller-glide red wine storage space shelf with approximately 8 (750 ml) container ability.
- Modifiable, spill-proof cantilever glass rack
- Two-liter bottle storage space in doorway
- Automatic ice producer (UC-24CI).
- Optional doorway lock readily available as sales accessory.
- Satisfies stringent Division of Electricity requirements.
- Classic stainless steel door front panel with tubular handle
- Classic stainless steel handle for custom panel application
- Polished chrome handle for overlay application
- UL approved door lock kit
- Wine Storage Shelf
- 2 Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Door Shelf
- Automatic Ice Maker (UC-24C)
- Automatic Defrost
Sub-Zero Undercounter units simplify life at home by bringing refrigeration anywhere it’s needed. Fresh greens in the kitchen island. Ice, soda and snacks in the media room. Chilled mineral water in the master suite. The combination Model UC-24C features a wine storage shelf and an automatic ice maker. You can order a classic stainless steel panel, or the unit is ready to be fitted with your custom cabinet panel.