The Sub Zero WS-30 Wine Storage is a 30″ width wine cooler with a retail price of $6,825 – $7,700.
This holds up to 147 bottles (most suitable for 750 ml.) and it has an overall height of 84″ and overall depth of 24″. It also features a standard door allowance of 31 1/4″ with flush inset of 31 3/4″. It includes a classic stainless steel and overlay finish for a tubular, as well as pro handles and also flush inset design.
- Three design options: overlay, flush inset and stainless steel.
- Built-in design that allows for dual installation with built-in unit.
- Full-size wine storage with individual temperature control of two separate compartments.
- Maintains ideal storing and serving temperature for all wines, humidity and UV protection.
- Temperature zones range from 38°F to 65°F.
- Full-view, UV-resistant glass door.
- Illuminated touch control panel.
- Discreet interior lighting.
- Wine shelves accommodate 750ml bottles, half-bottles and magnums.
- Roller-glide wine shelves with natural cherrywood facing have three-quarter extension for easy access.
- Illuminated display shelf for prized bottles of wine.
- Can be connected to home security system.
- Grilles for 83″ or 88″ finished height (84″ is standard).
- Flush inset and dual flush inset panels in stainless steel with tubular or pro handles.
- Dual installation kits with and without dual wide grille 84″ finished height.
- Side panels in white and stainless steel.
- Stainless steel kickplate.
- Framed grille insert and full-length handles.
- Stainless steel tubular and pro handles.
- UL approved door lock.
- 90° door stop.
Better wine storage disorders for liquor inevitably means better enjoyment in the glass. Model WS-30 is our biggest red wine storage unit with an ability of 147 (750 ml) containers. 2 individual storage areas maintain the temperature and humidity that red wine – and red wine fans – need. System WS-30 is readily available in overlay, flush inset and stainless steel style options.
Go back to main page.