The Sub Zero 424 Wine Storage is a 23 7/8″ width wine cooler with a retail price of $3,140 – $3,665.
This one holds up to 46 bottles and has the overall height of 34″ and depth of 24″. It also has a door clearance of 25 3/8″ with an opening width of 24″, 34 1/2″ height and 24″ depth. It is best suitable for 750 ml bottles, like the rest of Sub Zero’s wine storage units.
Below you can see one, perfectly fit into a kitchen:
- Overlay and stainless steel style options.
- Under counter design allows for twin installment with under counter device.
- Specific temperature level command of two different compartments.
- Maintains ideal storing and catering to temperature level for all red wines, moisture and UV security.
- Temperature zones range from 39° F to 65° F. Full-view, UV-resistant glass door – high altitude glass available.
- Illuminated touch control board.
- Discreet interior lighting.
- Wine racks fit 750 ml bottles, half-bottles and magnums.
- Roller-glide red wine racks with natural cherry wood facing have three-quarter expansion for easy access.
- Can be connected to house safety system.
- Star-K compliant with installation of a harness kit.
- Stainless steel tubular and pro handles.
- Door lock.
Heat – Two independent storage space areas can be set between 39° F and 65° F, with one-digit electronic reliability.
Light – UV insusceptible bronze tinted glass protects wines from harmful sun rays.
Humidity – Twin evaporators, one for each storage zone, keep stable, moderate moisture.
Vibration – Sub-Zero’s silent compressor lets wines remain intact. Shelves glide out perfectly, providing access to your favorite wines without perturbing them.
This is Sub-Zero’s most compact wine storage unit that stores up to 46 bottles. Similar to its larger counterparts, the 424 model has two zones with different temperatures, which can be set with great precision (up to a digit) with microprocessors. This unit iwill keep your favorite wines safe and under the right conditions, so you can trully enjoy them. Furthermore, it doesn’t need a huge space, in order to fit it in your kitchen, which can be a huge plus in some cases.
You can also checkout the freestanding unit that doesn’t have to be attached to anything.